The 365 Days of Philosophy is an educational website that will include resources, links, exercises and a monthly podcast – on the topic of philosophy.
Every day in 2013 the website www.365daysofphilosophy.com will feature a blogpost that looks at a range of philosophical topics, including:
- What is philosophy?
- Arguments and logic
- Concepts of justice, fairness, liberty, tolerance and democracy
- sceptical doubt in philosophical and ethical inquiry
- Aesthetic concepts
- Darwin’s theory of evolution
- Theism and the problem of evil.
- Freedom of expression
- The role of principled decisions in ethics, e.g. the Golden Rule.
Every week will feature a different aspect and the goal is to have at least one podcast episode per month that will delve further into concepts, including interviews and discussions.
The site will be launched on the 31st December, 2012.
Logo by the very talented Gary Lyons.
The Twitter account can be found at: http://twitter.com/365Philosophy
The Podcast RSS can be found at: http://365daysofphilosophy.libsyn.com
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/365DaysOfPhilosophy
The website is inspired by the 365 Days of Astronomy educational podcast.